Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP LEGENDS @ VIPERS PIT 2/26/22

Last updated on 2 years ago
The Saw
Doors open at 5, racing at 7. Lip balms as a tire treatment are prohibited.

1. Trans Am
2. Can Am (You may use your own controller in this race only)
3. LEGENDS SERIES
4. Group 5
5. NSR F1

1. Denny
2. Gary
3. Big Lare
4. Kurt
5. Ken
6. Finger
7. Jeff
8. Ramcat
9. Mike
B
In
K
In…do we need to do an inspection of the cars before the final race? I’ve never done a final event before.
Ken
I'm in. Not trying to be an ass, does this mean all tire treatments are prohibited? Anything that goes on the track "wet" anyway.
The Finger
Kurt, inspections are up to you as the race head. I personally have only inspected a car if I thought someones was not compliant. But you can only disqualify a person for the race at hand. Not the whole series as some of us have run multiple cars. I have never had any of my cars inspected after a race series. Gary has inspected some before his scaly enduro races. After my series have ended, i've handed out the plaques and moved on to the next series.
Ps, I'm in Denny
Ken
Hate to admit it, but I concur. Tech at this point seems moot. Nobody's car was ever outrageous. And at this point, most of us have run more than one car, borrowed cars, etc.
K
I didn’t think so either, just didn’t want anyone complaining I wasn’t running the series correctly by never inspecting the cars.
J
I’m in
R
IN. I will bring extra controllers with Variable brake and trim knobs (PMs). Since the F1 NSR Nats use personal controllers, that could be an option for us to test...these cars may have hard brakes as well.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator