Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

5-7-08 Board meeting items of interest

Last updated on 16 years ago
Ken
Rich, Frank, Neal and myself were in attendance. Gary made it to Elmhurst but was called away by a family emergency before he could find a parking space.

All issues that required a vote, carried unanimously. So although we missed Gary, his presence wasn't necessary.

Neal presented a new set of bylaws that we all decided needed a couple minor adjustmets that should be ironed out by the next board meeting.

Ninco has again invited the club to participate at the I-Hobby show. They asked that we provide a two day version of the open to the public racing that we ran on Sunday last year. The board accepted.

Ninco has also asked the club to host one of the Ninco regional races this year as well. This will not be run at the I-Hobby show. It will be at some other point in the year, at a location that will allow us to run a program that isn't restricted by the shows hours. We all argeed that we should use the standard rules as provided by Ninco.

Kevin Freitag's wife Debbie is currently involved in a number of charitable organizations. She asked the club to participate in a charity race at their home. The racing fee will be a bit more than our regular Friday night races, but the money will all be donated to charity. A date, details, perhaps a list of the charities will follow.

Your club Secretary,
Ken Isler
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator