Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

9/24/2011

Last updated on 13 years ago
Sofa King
I just want to thank Jim again for puttin' up with us yesterday, that was the best time I've had at our 12hr (so far) :D
The Finger
Fun was had at the old race track. I thank all the team captains for the time they put in getting and tuning the cars. I was surprised to see all the cars running that close in lap times all things considered. Thanks Jim and family for a 12 hour memory.:DB):D
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
T
A big thanks to Jim and his family for all that work and inconvenience. What a fun bunch to race with. Everybody was great. I only wish I could have spent more time there. Mike built a beautiful car and it ran as well as it looked. We were going for Concourse of course! Did everybody get to see his pictures from the Autobahn Country Club? I kid.

I've got some photos to send to Rich and he can post them. I did crop out the name of the place when I sent it to Pioneer. I think he's Episcopalian.

Don
Where did I go OFF? Where DIDN'T I go off?!
Speed Racer
Thanks everyone for coming out!! I had a great time also, it was great to get the guys back together. Lets do it again.:p
Life is not about the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away!
Ken
Thanks again to all. To the Scahill family for tolerating us. Rich, Randy and Jim for putting it all together. My fellow racers for a great time. And one more to Rich for building us the car that took it all.
CYIROCK
Thanks to all that came out and to Jim and family for opening up their home. There was a bunch of prep they had to do to get their garage ready for the track, and that cannot go unregarded. The cars ran really well and it was shocking to see how close the racing actually was. All members of the Ace of Spades ran over 2 hours runtime, and I hope that the min/max format worked well for the other teams. Thanks to all the teams for running so equally and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
Sorry for the late posting of the results, but there was a potential scoring issue that needed to be resolved, before I could post them as official.

Thanks again,

Rich
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator