Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Thomas Nissan / GLSCC Public Event Dec 22nd

Last updated on 11 years ago
CYIROCK
Prior to our Christmas Race, between 11 and 2pm, the club is setting up the club track for the public as part of Thomas Nissan's Christmas Car Sales Event. There will be prizes for the first 25 kids who show up and we will have a Santa Claus present. We will be letting kids of all ages run on the track and maybe set up races during the day for them as well. If anyone has some time to volunteer during those hours for marshalling duties and showing the public what we do, please let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich
Ken
I'll be there if I can sit on Santa's lap.
Ken
Damn dude, you got a big head!
Ken
Are we using the Ninco cars or should we bring cars? Do you have the Ninco cars? If so will you have time to go through them and make repairs?
The Finger
As far as I can tell I will be there. If plans stay clear I will let you know when so I would help out.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
CYIROCK
I do not have the Ninco cars. I think if I remember correctly Frank said that the Ninco track and cars were property of MRC.... I have Don Anderson working on getting some Scaley JGTC cars for us. We'll see what happens there, plus I have some JGTC cars I don't do much with, so I will get those ready, plus bring my cars.
Ken
I'm sure I can bring some bullet proof stuff too, would Scaley Nascars be alright?
The Saw
I can see if I can rustle up some stockers out of Artin Corner.:D
Middle Finger
Attending!!! That's right you heard me. I will be there.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator