Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

next series?

Last updated on 11 years ago
Ken
When's the next series start? What are we running? And where's the rules?
B
I am still trying to fill in cars for all the classes. I have a Ninco Audi TT DTM is that the next series? For H & R are race car bodies ok or do they have to be hot rods? 1/25 or 1/24? The last posted rules are 2010 and don't list H & R.

Big Lare
Ken
I'm going to say H&R is wide open, it's a chassis/motor class. Like when we run NC-2, we don't care what kind of car it is as long as it's an NC-2, same thing with H&R. As long as your running the right chassis and motor we don't care what you use for a body.
Ken
Really guy's, can't even confirm what the series is? If it's going to be DTM, and the rules need to be rewritten as discussed, just say the word and I'll write the rules. Want me to call some track owners and try to set up some dates, just say so. I know summer is winding down, and everybody has other issues too, but the last race was three weeks ago, we still don't have the results posted and nobody knows what we' re doing next. If guys need to buy or build cars for the next series we have to give them at least a little time. Is this getting a little ridiculous, or is it just me? Cause if it's me, just say so and I'll go away until the fall racing season rolls around.
R
I vote for SCX DTM. We all have one from last year, Well. Except me. And nobody will have to by a new car.
Ken
Really, you haaaaaated that car and you want to do it again? But I think the new guys will have to buy either way, and at least big Larry has a TT. But the open motor rule makes the classic DTM more of a challenge.
The Saw
I thought there was to be an enduro first. Waiting for that to post DTM Shootout.
The Saw
I thought there was to be an enduro first. Waiting for that to post DTM Shootout.
Ken
Really, I gotta stop saying that, cause I've had a few discussions with some members of the board about doing DTM and holding off on the monograms, but I have not heard a single whisper about an enduro.
The Saw
Randy's summer enduro.
B
Great I bought a Ninco Audi TT DTM and now I have to buy a SCX DTM? Guys how many cars do I need to buy?
P
SCX cars suck huge. Just have a Ninco DTM series and be done with it. I don't know why I posted this, I just hate SCX. Hey Rich, you douchebag, where are the results for the Can Am series. You cant be pounding that many chicks that you don't have time to post results.
Love Penguin
R
NEXT RACE ON CALENDAR
gunslinger1352
Just a suggestion but you should leave the DTM manufacturer open,many people have scx-some have scaley-some have ninco-if you want just say no motors over 20.000 or whatever rpm you want .and are aftermarket gearing and wheels allowed,or or plastic , you can set a pinion or spur gear teeth that are mandatory lets just make it fun!!!
Ken
Have to agree that the SCX cars never really excited me, it was more like work, even though I have a couple cars that could be contenders with a driver. My vote would be to go back a few years to any motor that fits, under 24K rpm of course, stock gear and plastic wheels. That way if you only have an SCX and don't want to buy a new car you don't have to, and if you have a Ninco with an NC-5 you have a good shot at being competitive with the big boys without buying gears or wheels, etc.
R
How about any 1/32 scale DTM with AT LEAST a 29,000 rpm motor? Lets see how many laps I can make before my car learns to fly. I love DTM cars. The series is going to be run at Garys track. So the rules are up to him.
gunslinger1352
Oh come on -just tell us -He's going to ask you what you think anyways:D after all you are our slot-car answer man
R
I think he is going with stock rules. I don't know about motors. Any know what the worst DTM car is? I want one with a 29k motor. Should be fun.
Norm, are racing on the 21st?????
Ken
Dare you to but a Carerra. If your stones are huge, buy an Autoart, you'll have to wait for the motor rules though. And of course you'll have to run them stock, good luck finding tires. Make that an old Carerra, if such a thing exists.
R
Carerra it is.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator