Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Next?

Last updated on 10 years ago
Ken
There's only one race left in the current series, what's next?
R
Retirement
B
You are too young to retire!
R
how about a series with the hot rods?
The Saw
Just added them as an after hours race for next week.
gunslinger1352
You can't do hotrods-scx,monogram or revel or whatever other piece of do-do company doesn,t make them:D-hotrods with jackrabits are good-don't know how many I'll make but a steller idea mr Randy-see why you can't retire -who would think of these things
Ken
Hot Rods works for me. It's a better excuse to get some of my others running than one race 12 months from now.
R
the next series will be Hot Rods. the series after that will be Mid era F-1
CYIROCK
I would have preferred mid-era first, but if the consensus is hot rods, I will go with it. I realize we should probably be farther along in the planning process of the series. Any track owners that want to hold a series, please let Randy, Gary or myself know.
R
the reason I went with mid era second is to give racers time to buy & prep their cars. we all have hot rods ready/ except Rich he'll build his race day.
The Saw
I should be able to paint the morning of the first race.
Ken
Easiest build would be a Scaley street version mustang or camaro, oh, or a white cougar. Slap a motor and gears in it and go. A white challenger or charger too.
Ken
So is mid-era F1 going to be the scaley or fly cars?
B
Is a 427 Cobra considered a Hot Rod?
R
No
R
Scaley
gunslinger1352
Randy if your scaley you should use some lotion-Ucerin is good:D
Ken
Can we stipulate in the Mid-era F1 rules that we can't have two of the same livery in a race? Make them at least add a tape stripe or something. The Mclaren series has really irked me with six of the same cars in a race. There's really only what, 5 cars available from Scalextrix and three of them are dark blue. Yes I said irked. I know it shouldn't bother me, but I haven't had anything to complain about in a while. I mean, we know what the cars are a whole series in advance so you have plenty of time to paint and you can get the Lotus in white and save a couple bucks. Call me Jeff Smith, but mine will be painted in Gulf colors, I already have the paint, maybe all my new cars will be Gulf until I run out of paint. I realize not everyone can paint or has the facilities to do so, but everybody should be able to handle a roll of colored electrical tape. Hell, I'll even volunteer my services to paint a stripe on anyones car who needs it for free. Colors limited to paint on hand, and I'm talking a simple single stripe.
B
I want to race a historic paint job. Not a "USAC" flame dirt car. The lane stickers will almost cover the nose of the car.
Ken
I think 9 Gurney Eagles in a race is far from historically accurate. And the rule can stipulate a historically representative paint job. We've never been rigid on the historical accuracy of a paint job. My McLaren is a fantasy livery that you seem to be very fond of.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator