Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Next?

Last updated on 10 years ago
B
So the only cars legal for this series is the Lotus 49 and the Eagle-Weslake? Do you want them all painted like IROC Easter Eggs? Is Randy going to assign colors to us?
Ken
I don't know that my suggestion will recieve any attention. But yes, those are the only two cars. But I look back at the pictures on our facebook page of the starting grids and see six orange McLaren's and two blue ones out of ten entries, and it makes me sad.
F
I have 12 different liveries in the scaley mid-era F1's (considering you should include the cooper climax T53 in the mid-era since it is a rear-engine car). Most of them are green or blue but they all have different numbers. I think we should pick a car, and of course I will be driving the #6 Clark red/white Lotus Cosworth 49.

My track is in for this type of F1 race for sure. I was going to host a race featuring these cars anyways.

P.S. If you include the policar mid-era F1's (I have 4) then that even adds more flavor to the pudding.
P.S.S .I would run the SCX vintage over the scaleys any day, but alas, there aint' too many of them. If you include the SCX Vintage cars, the pudding gets creamier and thicker.

FB
F
Now that I have seen the new Scalextric Catalog for 2014, the Legends series of cars will make the pudding the creamiest it has ever been, and we all know the creamier the better.

Legends McLaren M23, McLaren M7C, another Lotus 49, Lotus 49B, Lotus 72C, Tyrrell 003 and Lotus 72E and an older Vanwall and Maserati 250F.

Here is a link to the Hornby site to see everything: http://hornbyamerica.com/shop/scalext...scalextric

I was told that the cars for 2014 will probably be allocated (in other words, we won't get the number we ask for) and according to my salesperson, this really applies to the Legend series. Sounds like production will be lower this year. So, it is highly recommended that if there is anything you like for 2014 you pre-order it. And of course if you do that with Chicagoland Toys and Hobbies, you will get the cars at 15% (minimum) discount.

I personally like the Volkswagen Camper Van Type 1B!!

FB
R
You guys let me know, because I only have a Scaly Ferrari, Auto Art Bugatti and Mercedes-Benz and I don't know if it is legal if is not let me know ASAP so I can go buy something legal.
Thanks.
Roberto.
Roberto.
R
My track is available, let me know what day is better for everyone.
Roberto.
Ken
I'm only responding because nobody else has. On the club facebook page, Randy says the Gurney Eagle and Lotus 49.
R
Thanks Ken, I think I'm out.
Roberto.
Ken
I'm also reserving solid black. This car may wind up being my version of Randy's Ninco 1 Vette. Already broke it twice and striped the paint once. Exceeding difficult to disassemble. Very fragile. I might not even sand it, just paint it black like it is and.go.
R
4 different color wheels too??? I love it
Ken
If things don't improve with my next effort, I think I'll make it a tribute to your Vette.
The Saw
So where's the next race?
R
We can race here on 3/1 for round 2
Ken
Me too. Still pushing for a night race. Got a race card?
R
Race card posred on calendar
Sofa King
I can't make it, too far to travel!;)
The Saw
We'll push you and your cab in from the street Jimmy!
Ken
So where's the next race?
The Saw
Yeah, where we goin next?
Ken
Where do we go next?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator