Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

summer Enduro

Last updated on 9 years ago
The Finger
While most of you know that I take summers off from racing, I think you might be interested by running a summer enduro. The campground that I have property in has an air conditioned hall that would make for a great place to set up the club track to race. Restaurant next door, outside grill, and at only 100 bucks a day fairly reasonable. Even can take a break in the pool right next to it. Large , Clean, and easy to get to. Let me know if the club is interestred. Maybe even let some kids play on it before we start?
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
CYIROCK
I like the idea other than the moving of the track and the cost involved as it would really depends on our turnout, which in past enduros has been slowing. I am not averse to it however, and appreciate the offer. The club track could be set up also at Nissan for this purpose. Keep in mind, that the track is the club's and if you want it at the campground, you are welcome to it , just as anyone would be.
The Finger
My summer place is in Seneca Illinois, about 10 miles west of 47 just off of I 80. About an hour from Villa Park. It's called Woodsmoke Ranch
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator