Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

June 4 Coffee&Cars

Last updated on 8 years ago
B
The Meadowdale track needs some improvements. Mainly fixing the dip coming out of the Monza wall. It would be great to fix this before the July 2 club race.
M
Yes I agree , get the Dip out . . . I know dis Guy who is real good at fixing tings like Dat . . ! ( I'll give him a call )
Ken
Huh, don't recall a dip. How do we propose to effect this repair? Is it a Hondo job, or a cut and splice and re-support, then bondo job?
B
During the Group 5 race the cars were getting airborne and missing the lap counter. Bob Dunkle noticed the dip. Mike thinks it might be possible to add braces under the track without bondo or new paint. Or we can do nothing and the drivers with fast car have the responsibility to slow down to count. We also need to install Larry Kelly's computer shelf and a permanent base for the scoring monitor.
Ken
Sorry, I swear I read mini Monza, not Monza wall. Let me know if another pair of hands will be needed. I can probably make it.
R
Mikey knows what to do. The Ohio boys are coming to race RETRO cars on the Naperville King on the 4th - as a warm-up for their big mid-July race. I may not get up North on Saturday at all.:@
Larry Kelley
B
Don't forget we are racing at Randy's in the evening. Race card is posted on the calendar.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator